B+S Electronic Payment Advice
Optimal Overview with the Electronic Payment Advice File
Reports in EPA format allow better control of all submitted credit card transactions. At the same time, settlement and transaction data are forwarded directly to accounting, reducing the cost of handling.
The EPA data, compiled during the settlement process, allows for subsequent automatic processing of card transactions. This facilitates reconciliation of individual accounting items. The ASCII format ensures maximum compatibility to established accounting systems.
The degree of detail at which you request reports is individually customisable, be it an entire file for multiple snaps or report by card type.
- Clear subsequent processing of settlement data
- Optimal basis for analysis and reconciliation
- Easy control of all submissions
- Daily supply of data in a flexible structure
- Secure data transfer via SFTP server
- Diners Club / Discover
- CUP (UPI)
- V PAY