Solutions in Europe
Cross-border card payments
B+S offers products and services in european countries as a European payment institution approved by BaFin (Federal Financial Supervisory Authority). Solutions for electronic payment are also readily available in many other locations.
Cards are a global payment method that transcends borders and currency systems. This is reflected by B+S in its pan-European focus. Among the customer benefits are cross-border solutions that can be used when travelling abroad. They allow services to be centralised and facilitate harmonisation of the technical infrastructure, as a standard terminal is available in the countries concerned.
B+S Card Service is currently collaborating with established partners in european countries. Services are also available on request in numerous other non-EU countries. Furthermore, as it increases its focus on internationalisation, B+S is continuously expanding its portfolio to include more countries.
- Cross-border acquiring licences for Europe (Visa, V PAY, MasterCard, Maestro, CUP, JCB, Diners Club/Discover, Local Debits)
- Harmonised solutions for acquiring, terminals and network operation
- One standard terminal, one contact, one service level agreement for all countries
- Centralised key account management with multilingual customer support
- Local service (installation, hotline, workshop, and repair service in national language)
- Value added services for customized POS solutions