- BS PAYONE payment Europe receives approval as a payment service provider by National Bank of Belgium (NBB)
- BS PAYONE establishes subsidiary BS PAYONE payment Europe SPRL in Belgium, thereby strengthening the European business
- BS PAYONE acquires license for acquiring Diners Club and Discover.
- BS PAYONE is expanding its business in the UK and is now represented in 14 European countries.
- BS PAYONE installes the most modern acquiring Platform.
- Establishment of the S-Händlerservice.
- BS PAYONE is approved by BaFin as a European payment institution.
- BS PAYONE is active with payment solutions in 12 European countries.
- Merged on February 1, BS PAYONE with its sister company Anthros Hamburg
- BS PAYONE is participating in the International Airline Program of Visa and MasterCard.
- On July 1, BS PAYONE has acquired the license for acquiring Maestro.
- With effect from September 30, the 100-owned subsidiary B + S elCash service company will be merged with the mother.
- BS PAYONE is replaced by the Acquiring License from JCB, Tokyo. Start of cross-border acquiring in Austria.
- BS PAYONE is granted a license for the acquisition of Euro Card / MasterCard acceptance outlets, thus expanding their settlement offer to all major bank cards.
- BS PAYONE Visa is renamed to B + S Card Service. The aim is the changing role of B + S will become apparent as the system-independent processor of credit and payment cards.
- Foundation of the subsidiary BS PAYONE elCash Service. BS PAYONE elCash is approved by the German banking industry as electronic cash network operators.
- Establishing the BS PAYONE GmbH for Visa Processing and Acquiring Visa cards
- Banco de Santander S.A. Madrid acquires the Visa business of Bank of America, Germany. Establishing a separate business unit in Frankfurt / Main.
- Bank of America is replaced by the Visa license for Germany and the Visa card service and starts issuing Visa cards and acquiring merchants.